Monday, April 18, 2016

Unpopular Opinions: Film

Here are a few of my unpopular opinions about movies, in no particular order:

- While Citizen Kane is a top 500 film it certainly is not, and never was, the best film ever made.

- I think Hulk is not just a good, fun movie I think it is an important MCU film. Further, all of the people who complain "the giant, green man who throws tanks hundreds of yards? Yeah, well, he's the wrong tint of green" bug me a great deal.

- I like How The Grinch Stole Christmas and it is a favorite with all of the children I know (and I know a lot of children)

- When I watched 12 Angry Men in class at the age of 14 I realized that the defendant was certainly guilty and that Juror 8 had no real points. I was (and am still) shocked when people do not think the film is a cautionary tale about Juror 8 undermining justice.

( am sure I will post more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment